Order now for best original nursing paper on 68-year-old black female for follow-up of hypertension Essay Assignment from Best Nursing Papers
68-year-old black female for follow-up of hypertension Essay Assignment Paper
BUILDING A HEALTH HISTORY 4
Top of Form
Main Discussion Post
Case Study: EB is a 68-year-old black female who comes in for follow-up of hypertension. She has glaucoma and her vision has been
worsening during the past few years. She lives alone and is prescribed four hypertension medications (Hydralazine 50 mg PO Q8H,
Metoprolol XL 200 mg PO Q12H, Lisinopril 40 mg PO daily, and HCTZ 25mg PO daily). She brings in her medication bottles and she has some
medication bottles from the previous year full of medications. She is missing one medication she had been prescribed and says she may
have forgotten it at home. Her BP in clinic today is 182/99 with HR of 84.
The patient’s socioeconomic status may be low as she lives alone; therefore, more than likely one income. Since the patient did not
bring a family member or friend with her to the appointment, she may not have a strong support system. The patient is non-compliant with
medication, this may be from her belief system, financial reasons, or not being able to properly see due to her worsening glaucoma.
I would make sure the patient felt comfortable and provide as much education about her diagnosis as possible. African Americans
have a much higher prevalence of hypertension compared to all other racial and ethnic groups (American Heart Association, 2017). Often,
illness is affected by the patient’s overall experience in healthcare and their belief system (Ball et al., 2018). It is important to develop
a positive relationship, so the patient feels comfortable and develops trust. I want to ensure she can read the labels on her medication and
offer to speak to her pharmacy about providing medication labels for the visually impaired. The FDA Safety and Innovation Act (S.3187)
encourages pharmacies to provide drug labeling for the vision-impaired or elder population (Pharmacy Times, 2015).
Tell me about your daily routine and diet?
Do you understand how your medications help you?
Do you have a way to check your blood pressure at home?
Do you notice a difference in the way you feel when you take your medications verses days that you do not take your medications?
Do you have any difficulty obtaining the medications from the pharmacy?
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when Best Nursing Papers writers got you covered. Our Best Nursing Papers writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our Best Nursing Papers writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Order now for best original nursing paper on 68-year-old black female for follow-up of hypertension Essay Assignment Paper from Best Nursing Papers
- Cardiovascular Alterations
- hypertension chronic heart failure and sleep apnea
- Acute Joint Inflammation
- Nursing Care for a patient with pressure ulcer
- Hypertension and how it relates to young black men
- complaints of intermittent chest pain
- hypertension obesity and depression
- Hypertension Gore Pressure & Cardiovascular Disorders
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.