Order now for best original nursing paper on Case Study Advanced Pharmacology Essay Assignment
Case Study Advanced Pharmacology Essay Assignment Paper
Problem-based learning is a methodology designed to help students develop the reasoning process used in clinical practice through problem-solving actual patient problems in the same manner as they occur in practice. The purpose of this activity is to develop students’ clinical reasoning skills using a case-based learning exercise. Through participation in an online discussion forum, students identify learning issues in a self-directed manner which facilitates learning for the entire group. Activity Learning Outcomes Through this discussion, the student will demonstrate the ability to:
- Synthesize clinical knowledge, didactic learning and research findings to provide appropriate pharmacological care to primary care patients. (CO 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5)
Case Study & Discussion QuestionsClaudia (G2P2) is a 36-year-old mother who recently delivered a child 9 months ago. She has been using condoms for birth control for the last 7 months. Today she is requesting a more convenient method of birth control. She is not sure of her current pregnancy plans, however, she does not wish to discuss sterilization or an IUD. She has no religious contraindications for treatment.PMH: positive for mild hypertension with first pregnancy, seasonal allergies.Surgeries: Left inguinal hernia and tonsillectomy.Family history: Mother-HTN; Father-Colon CA (both deceased)Social History: Denies tobacco use, wine one to two glasses a week, denies recreational drugs, exercises twice a week.Drug allergies-Sulfa causes a rash.Current medications-MVI with Fe, Calcium chews, Allegra 10mg daily prn for allergies.Vitals: Height 67 inches, weight 157 pounds, BP 110/75, P 70, R 16. PAP collected today, breast exam WNL, urine pregnancy negative.A physical exam is normal.
- What are your treatment goals for Claudia today?
- What are two possible medications (in different classes) that you can recommend for Claudia? Please provide a detailed rationale and mechanism of actions for each medication. Make sure that all recommendations are cited with guidelines or scholarly, peer-reviewed articles and always include medication, strength, dosage form, route, frequency, and duration when making recommendations.
- Pick one of the medications from your response above and list five (5) patient-centered teaching points to communicate to the patient.
- What would your contraceptive choice be if Claudia smoked 10-15 cigarettes per day? Explain your answer.
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when Best Nursing Papers writers got you covered. Our Best Nursing Papers writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our Best Nursing Papers writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Order now for best original nursing paper on Case Study Advanced Pharmacology Essay Assignment Paper
- Importance of Ethics in Healthcare
- Presidential powers and roles in healthcare
- Psychology research design hypotheses
- Social psychology betterment of human condition
- Statistical tests to use in a psychology problem
- epigastric pain Soap Note
- PSY 630 Psychopharmacology Schizophrenia and Depression
- Pharmacology and Cultural Competence
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.