Resources: The case study found on p. 131 in Nursing Theory and the Case Study Grid on the Materials page of the student
Complete the Case Study Grid.
• List five factors of patient history that demonstrates nursing needs.
• State three nursing diagnoses using taxonomy of North American Nursing Diagnosis Association (NANDA) that are appropriate,
formatted correctly, prioritized, and are based on the case study.
• State two to three outcomes desired outcomes that are patient centered and measurable within an identified time range for
each nursing diagnosis.
• Identify nursing and patient interventions appropriate to the identified outcomes.
• Identify the evaluation methods appropriate to identified outcomes.