Coronary Heart Disease
It is a cardiovascular disorder where arteries supplying blood to the heart are blocked (Abou Sherif et al., 2017).
Also known as Ischaemic heart disease.
It has been classified as the most common cardiovascular disorder.
It has resulted in the most death among coronary diseases.
Through proper management plans, one can live a normal and comfortable life.
Best nursing paper writers on hand to assist on Coronary Heart Disease Essay Assignment
It causes irreversible damage to the cells of the heart muscle.
There has been a higher number of women suffering from CHD from 2004 onwards (Anderson et al., 2017).
From 1994-2004, more men than women were recorded to have the disease.
Approximately 1% of all live births globally have CHD
They have a 69% survival rate to live to 18 years.
The disease is common in low income neighbourhoods and countries.
Minority groups are more likely to get CHD as compared to other groups.
It is brought about by a poor diet and a low exercise lifestyle.
It commonly attacks individuals past the age of 45.
Both objective and subjective data collection methods are applied.
Devices that detect vulnerable plaque should be used in a lab test (Anderson et al., 2017).
The Electrocardiogram (ECG) is best used as it checks on the heart rhythm.
Blood tests for blood cholesterol levels.
A CT scan to check on abnormalities on the heart’s.
Severe chest pains and discomfort
Shortness of breath (Angina) when working
Nausea brought about by poor digestion
A heart attack
The individual may also not experience any symptoms
The presentation must provide information about the incidence, prevalence, and pathophysiology of the disease/disorder to the cellular level. The presentation must educate advanced practice nurses on assessment and care/treatment, including genetics/genomics—specific for this disorder. Patient education for management, cultural, and spiritual considerations for care must also be addressed. The presentation must specifically address how the disease/disorder affects 1 of the following age groups: infant/child, adult, or elderly.
Do you need essay help? Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when professional nursing writers are here to help.
If you need help with your nursing paper, we are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers.
Best site that aces nursing papers online
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology, and more.
Your reliable nursing writing service online
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support,
Order now for an original nursing paper on Coronary Heart Disease Essay Assignment Paper
- Educating Patients with Coronary Heart Disease
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Programme for Coronary Heart Disease Patients
- Coronary Heart Disease Risks
- behavioral theory and planning model for use with Coronary Heart Disease
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days