Order now for best original nursing paper on Create a concept map of a chosen condition, disease, or disorder Essay Assignment from Best Nursing Papers
Create a concept map of a chosen condition, disease, or disorder Essay Assignment Paper
Create a concept map of a chosen condition, disease, or disorder with glucose regulation or metabolic balance considerations. Write a brief narrative (2–3 pages) that explains why the evidence cited in the concept map and narrative are valuable and relevant, as well as how specific interprofessional strategies will help to improve the outcomes presented in the concept map.
Note: Each assessment in this course builds on the work you completed in the previous assessment. Therefore, you should complete the assessments in this course in the order in which they are presented.
The biopsychosocial (BPS) approach to care is a way to view all aspects of a patient’s life. It encourages medical practitioners to take into account not only the physical and biological health of a patient, but all considerations like mood, personality, and socioeconomic characteristics. This course will also explore aspects of pathophysiology, pharmacology, and physical assessment (the three Ps) as they relate to specific conditions, diseases, or disorders.
The first assessment is one in which you will create a concept map to analyze and organize the treatment of a specific patient with a specific condition, disease, or disorder.
You have already learned about evidence-based practice and quality improvement initiatives in previous courses. You will use this information to guide your assessments, while also implementing new concepts introduced in this course. For this assessment, you will develop a concept map and provide supporting evidence and explanations. You may use the case studies presented in the Vila Health: Concept Maps as Diagnostic Tools media, a case study from the literature or your practice that is relevant to the list of conditions below, or another relevant case study you have developed. This case study will provide you with the context for creating your concept map. You may also use the practice context from the case study or extrapolate the case study information and data into your own practice setting. Think carefully when you are selecting the case study for this assessment, as you may choose to build upon it for the second assessment as well.
Some example conditions, diseases and disorders that are relevant to metabolic balance and glucose regulation considerations are:
- Diabetes (type 2).
- Metabolic syndrome.
- Polycycstic ovary syndrome.
Develop a concept map and a short narrative that supports and further explains how the concept map is constructed. You may choose to use the Concept Map Template (in the Resources) as a starting point for your concept map, but are not required to do so. The bullet points below correspond to the grading criteria in the scoring guide. Be sure that your evidence-based plan addresses all of them. You may also want to read the Concept Map scoring guide and the Guiding Questions: Concept Map document to better understand how each grading criterion will be assessed.
Part 1: Concept Map
- Develop an evidence-based concept map that illustrates a plan for achieving high-quality outcomes for a condition that has impaired glucose or metabolic imbalance as related aspects.
Part 2: Additional Evidence (Narrative)
- Justify the value and relevance of the evidence you used as the basis for your concept map.
- Analyze how interprofessional strategies applied to the concept map can lead to achievement of desired outcomes.
- Construct concept map and linkage to additional evidence in a way that facilitates understanding of key information and links.
- Integrate relevant sources to support assertions, correctly formatting citations and references using current APA style.
Example Assessment: You may use the following to give you an idea of what a Proficient or higher rating on the scoring guide would look like:
- Assessment 1 Example [PDF].
- Length of submission: Your concept map should be on a single page, if at all possible. You can submit the concept map as a separate file, if you need to. Your additional evidence narrative should be 2–3 double-spaced, typed pages. Your narrative should be succinct yet substantive.
- Number of references: Cite a minimum of 3–5 sources of scholarly or professional evidence that supports your concept map, decisions made regarding care, and interprofessional strategies. Resources should be no more than five years old.
- APA formatting:
- For the concept map portion of this assessment: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style. Please include references both in-text and in the reference page that follows your narrative.
- For the narrative portion of this assessment: use the APA Paper Template linked in the Resources. An APA Template Tutorial is also provided to help you in writing and formatting your analysis. You do not need to include an abstract for this assessment.
Questions to Consider:
As you prepare to complete this assessment, you may want to think about other related issues to deepen your understanding or broaden your viewpoint. You are encouraged to consider the questions below and discuss them with a fellow learner, a work associate, an interested friend, or a member of your professional community. Note that these questions are for your own development and exploration and do not need to be completed or submitted as part of your assessment.
The assessment will be based on the case of a specific patient with a specific condition, disease, or disorder. Think about an experience you have had treating a patient with a condition, disease, or disorder that interests you, or one of the cases presented in the Vila Health: Concept Maps as Diagnostic Tools media simulation.
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when Best Nursing Papers writers got you covered. Our Best Nursing Papers writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our Best Nursing Papers writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Order now for best original nursing paper on Create a concept map of a chosen condition, disease, or disorder Essay Assignment Paper from Best Nursing Papers
- Common Disorders of the Red Blood Cells
- Common health problems and mortality data for a specific high-risk family
- Gastrointestinal And Hepatobiliary Disorders Pharmacotherapy
- Impact of professional nursing on teen pregnancy
- Maternal Newborn ATI Remediation
- Breast Cancer in Pregnancy
- Early Pregnancy Obstetrics
- community and state resources devoted in adolescent pregnancy
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.