Order now for best original nursing paper on Critiquing Quantitative, Qualitative or Mixed Methods Studies Essay Assignment Paper from Best Nursing Papers
Critiquing Quantitative, Qualitative or Mixed Methods Studies Essay Assignment Paper
Application: Critiquing Quantitative, Qualitative, or Mixed Methods Studies
Critiquing the validity and robustness of research featured in journal articles provides a critical foundation for engaging in evidence-based practice. In Weeks 5 and 6, you explored quantitative research designs. In Week 7, you will examine qualitative and mixed methods research designs. For this Assignment, which is due by Day 7 of Week 7, you critique a quantitative and either a qualitative or a mixed methods research study and compare the types of information obtained in each.
- Select a health topic of interest to you that is relevant to your current area of practice. The topic may be your Course Portfolio Project or a different topic of your choice.Using the Walden Library, locate two articles in scholarly journals that deal with your portfolio topic: (does hand washing and appropriate staff dressing among the surgical ward nurses reduce cross infection during patient management?) 1) Select one article that utilizes a quantitative research design and 2) select a second article that utilizes either a qualitative OR a mixed methods design. These need to be single studies not systematic or integrative reviews (including meta-analysis and metasynthesis). You may use research articles from your reference list. If you cannot find these two types of research on your portfolio topic, you may choose another topic.
- Locate the following documents in this week’s Learning Resources to access the appropriate templates, which will guide your critique of each article:
- Critique Template for a Qualitative Study
- Critique Template for a Quantitative Study
- Critique Template for a Mixed-Methods Study
- Consider the fields in the templates as you review the information in each article.
- Begin to draft a paper in which you analyze the two research approaches as indicated below.
- Reflect on the overall value of both quantitative and qualitative research. If someone were to say to you, “Qualitative research is not real science,” how would you respond?To complete this Assignment:
- Complete the two critiques using the appropriate templates (see attached files).
- Write a 2- to 3-page paper that addresses the following:
- Contrast the types of information that you gained from examining the two different research approaches in the articles that you selected.
- Describe the general advantages and disadvantages of the two research approaches featured in the articles. Use examples from the articles for support.
- Formulate a response to the claim that qualitative research is not real science. Highlight the general insights that both quantitative and qualitative studies can provide to researchers. Support your response with references to the Learning Resources and other credible sources.As you complete this Assignment, remember to:
- Submit your paper to Grammarly and Turnitin through the Walden Writing Center. Based on the Grammarly and Turnitin reports, revise your paper as necessary.
- Reminder: The School of Nursing requires that all papers submitted include a title page, introduction, summary, and references. The School of Nursing Sample Paper provided at the Walden Writing Center provides an example of those required elements (available from the Walden University website found in this week’s Learning Resources). All papers submitted must use this formatting.
- Combine all three parts of this assignment into one Word document including both critique templates and the narrative with your references. Submit this combined document.
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when Best Nursing Papers writers got you covered. Our Best Nursing Papers writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our Best Nursing Papers writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Order now for best original nursing paper on Critiquing Quantitative, Qualitative, or Mixed Methods Studies Essay Assignment Paper from Best Nursing Papers
- A quantitative study about pain might examine patient’s experiences and feelings about pain
- Review the Research Methods and Findings of the Verweij study
- Quantitative peer-reviewed research
- Qualitative and quantitative paradigms in nursing research
- Create an example of an imaginary quantitative nursing study
- Critique of Quantitative Nursing & Medical Negligence
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.