2. Describe the three overall processes involved with urine formation with a brief description of each. Begin with filtration.
3. Would you think the kidneys are highly vascularized? Why or why not?
4. Homeostasis of blood pressure is regulated by the interaction of the kidneyand adrenal glands. Describe these interactions when blood pressure drops. Be sure and include the RAAS system in your discussion.
PartB Assessments: Dissection
Post- dissection Questions:
5. Compare the positions of the kidneys in the fetal pig with those in the human.
6. Compare the locations of the adrenal glands in the fetal pig with those in the human.