DISCUSS THE TOURETTE SYNDROME IN CHILDREN: CAUSES AND TREATMENT
Tourette syndrome is a neurological disorder that causes involuntary movements and sounds called tics. It can occur at any age, although it is most common in children and young adults. The exact cause of Tourette’s syndrome is unknown, but a variety of factors have been associated with the development of tics, including genetics, environmental factors, and brain chemistry abnormalities.
Best nursing paper writers on hand to assist on Discuss the Tourette syndrome in children: causes and treatment Essay Assignment
Tourette syndrome typically starts with minor symptoms such as grimacing or blinking quickly. Over time, these symptoms become more noticeable and may progress to more severe behaviors such as eye blinking or throat clearing. Severe cases of Tourette’s are characterized by uncontrollable vocalizations (called coprolalia) and motor movements (called copropraxia). These symptoms often appear soon after birth or in early childhood and can be accompanied by other medical conditions such as OCD or ADHD.
Treatments for Tourette syndrome are typically behavioral therapy and/or medication. Behavioral therapies include relaxation techniques such as biofeedback training or deep breathing exercises to help decrease stress levels which may contribute to tics. Medications used for treatment include antidepressants which address depression related symptoms; anti-psychotic medications which reduce hyperactivity; beta-blockers which reduce anxiety; stimulants which increase attention spans.
Discuss the Tourette syndrome in children: causes and treatment
Save great time and let the best nursing essay writers ease the burden. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when professional nursing writers are here to help.
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our Advanced Nursing Writers writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Order now for an original nursing paper on Discuss the Tourette syndrome in children: causes and treatment Essay Assignment Paper
- Shock and Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome
- Nursing : Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Metabolic Syndrome and Its Implications
- Syndrome of Antidiuretic Hormone
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper referencesbased on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experiencedin all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days