Order now for best original nursing paper on Elderly Adult Assessment Essay Assignment
Elderly Adult Assessment Paper
This paper will be written using APA style and format. There are three components and the length of the paper is to be 5-6 pages, not including the required title and reference pages. This assignment involves interviewing an elderly adult to determine their pain and pain perception, as well as completing a comprehensive home fall assessment.
Part I. You are to interview either an older adult male or female over the age of 65. In order to preserve confidentiality, identify them as “O.M.” or “O.F.” and include their age and ethnicity. Describe their living situation (i.e., home alone, home with family members, home with assistance, etc.), and describe the type of dwelling they reside in and in what kind of environment (i.e., rural 2 story, urban apartment, etc.).
Part II. Interview the older adult using the specific interview questions provided below. Summarize the results in a narrative format (not a Q&A format), and also address the “student reflection” part of the assignment in the same section, using the appropriate headings.
Part III. Complete a home assessment related to basic standards for the older adult’s environment.
Perform a home assessment of the elderly persons’ home, using the HSSAT as a guide.
Write a brief narrative related to your findings and a plan of deficiencies and standards based on your findings with possible solutions for an older adult with normal changes (i.e., intrinsic risks such as sight, hearing, etc) in aging.
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when Best Nursing Papers writers got you covered. Our Best Nursing Papers writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our Best Nursing Papers writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Order now for best original nursing paper on Elderly Adult Assessment Paper Essay Assignment
- Assessing Diagnosing and Treating Adults With Mood Disorders
- Physical and mental health assessment and nursing care plan
- Osteoporosis in older adult Vs young adult
- Trauma Center for adults and children
- Assessment Tools and Diagnostic Tests in Adults and Children
- Discussion Assessment of an Older Adult
- Holistic Assessment of the Older Adult
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.