Order now for best original nursing paper on Episodic note case study that describes abnormal findings in patients Essay Assignment Paper from Best Nursing Papers
Episodic note case study that describes abnormal findings in patients Essay Assignment Paper
For this assignment, you will analyze an Episodic note case study that describes abnormal findings in patients seen in a clinical setting. You will consider what history should be collected from the patients, as well as which physical exams and diagnostic tests should be conducted. You will also formulate a differential diagnosis with several possible conditions. Please remember to pretend that this is an actual patient and gives as much detail as possible!
Week 10: Special Examinations—Breast, Genital, Prostate, and Rectal GENITALIA ASSESSMENT
Subjective: • CC: “I have bumps on my bottom that I want to have checked out.” • HPI: AB, a 21-year-old WF college student reports to your clinic with external bumps on her genital area. She states the bumps are painless and feel rough. She states she is sexually active and has had more than one partner during the past year. Her initial sexual contact occurred at age 18. She reports no abnormal vaginal discharge. She is unsure how long the bumps have been there but noticed them about a week ago. Her last Pap smear exam was 3 years ago, and no dysplasia was found; the exam results were normal. She reports one sexually transmitted infection (chlamydia) about 2 years ago. She completed the treatment for chlamydia as prescribed.
• PMH: Asthma •
Medications: Symbicort 160/4.5mcg •
Allergies: NKDA •
FH: No hx of breast or cervical cancer, Father hx HTN, Mother hx HTN, GERD •
Social: Denies tobacco use; occasional etoh, married, 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys)
Objective: • VS: Temp 98.6; BP 120/86; RR 16; P 92; HT 5’10”; WT 169lbs •
Heart: RRR, no murmurs • Lungs: CTA, chest wall symmetrical • Genital: Normal female hair pattern distribution; no masses or swelling. Urethral meatus intact without erythema or discharge. Perineum intact. Vaginal mucosa pink and moist with rugae present, pos for firm, round, small, painless ulcer noted on external labia • Abd: soft, normoactive bowel sounds, neg rebound, neg murphy’s, negMcBurney •
Diagnostics: HSV specimen obtained
Assessment: • Chancre
PLAN: This section is not required for the assignments in this course (NURS 6512) but will be required for future courses.
- Based on the Episodic note case study:
- Review this week’s Learning Resources, and consider the insights they provide about the case study. Refer to Chapter 3 of the Sullivan resource to guide you as you complete your Lab Assignment.
- Search the Walden library or the Internet for evidence-based resources to support your answers to the questions provided.
- Consider what history would be necessary to collect from the patient in the case study.
- Consider what physical exams and diagnostic tests would be appropriate to gather more information about the patient’s condition. How would the results be used to make a diagnosis?
- Identify at least five possible conditions that may be considered in a differential diagnosis for the patient.
ALSO READ :
- Episodic note case study that describes abnormal findings in patients Essay Assignment Paper
- Case Study: Focused Throat Exam
- Case 2: Focused Throat Exam
- Assignment: Focused Throat Exam
- Assessment of Head, Neck, Eyes, Ears, Nose, and Throat – SOAP Note
- Episodic/Focused SOAP Note – Assessment of the Heart, Lungs, and Peripheral Vascular System
- NURS 6512 Focused Soap Note Musculoskeletal and Neurologic Disorders
- Focused SOAP Note And Patient Case Presentation
- NURS 6512 WU Wk 2 Episodic Focused SOAP Note Case Study
- Lower Back Pain Episodic Focused SOAP Note
- Episodic Focused SOAP Note Health Case Study
The Lab Assignment
Using evidence-based resources from your search, answer the following questions and support your answers using current evidence from the literature.
- Analyze the subjective portion of the note. List additional information that should be included in the documentation.
- Analyze the objective portion of the note. List additional information that should be included in the documentation.
- Is the assessment supported by the subjective and objective information? Why or why not?
- Would diagnostics be appropriate for this case, and how would the results be used to make a diagnosis?
- Would you reject/accept the current diagnosis? Why or why not? Identify three possible conditions that may be considered as a differential diagnosis for this patient. Explain your reasoning using at least three different references from current evidence-based literature.
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when Best Nursing Papers writers got you covered. Our Best Nursing Papers writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our Best Nursing Papers writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.