Family center Essay Assignment Paper
Course Name and Number
Nurse’s role and responsibility as a health educator
Nurses are essential personnel in healthcare as they are the primary care providers. Therefore, they are tasked with various roles and responsibilities, all aimed at improving the patients’ health conditions. One of the crucial elements of care provision is patient education on health matters. Health education is a core responsibility of nurses in various settings in the nation. It involves not only the provision of relevant information but also the facilitation of health-related behaviour changes. Nurses can apply the education principles to help the patients achieve good health outcomes in manners that are consistent with their lifestyles, values and beliefs. As health educators, nurses educate the people enabling them to make informed decisions about their healthcare and treatment, ways of health promotion, disease prevention and achieving peaceful death (Clark, 2017). They also provide health teaching and counselling based on the patient’s decision and interest.
Best nursing paper writers on hand to assist on family center Essay Assignment Paper
Strategies besides the use of learning styles that a nurse educator consider when developing tailored individual care plans or for educational programs in health promotion
Nurses are responsible for coordinating care for the individuals who require such care. This includes assessing the needs of each individual and developing strategies that will efficiently improve their states of health. These strategies help the nurse determine the individual’s readiness for health teaching, facilitating their behaviour change while facilitating their rights to know their health conditions and make appropriate decisions on the conditions and the preferred treatment. Nurse educators should first ensure that the patient can understand the information being given to them by assessing their levels of understanding. They should also inform the patients about the benefits of the entire education process to develop interest and eagerness to learn more (Gaberson & Oermann, 2016). Besides, the nurses should understand the patient’s cultural values, beliefs and practices so that the health education is in line with their cultural practices.
Behavioural objectives utilization in a care plan or health promotion
When providing care, behavioural objectives are provided to ensure the patients receive the best care. It provides guidelines on the best ways to take care of the patient while in the hospital or home. It is also important in health promotion as some behaviours are associated with certain morbidities. Therefore, change in these behaviours leads to a significant decrease in the cases, thus promoting health (Trudeau et al., 2019). Health education, therefore, is a crucial element in healthcare as it contributes significantly to the health outcomes of the patients when done appropriately.
Clark, G. E. (2017). The nurse as health educator: a study of reasoned action and self-efficacy. The University of Southern California.
Gaberson, K. B., & Oermann, M. (2016). Clinical teaching strategies in nursing. Springer publishing company.
Trudeau, J. V., Deitz, D. K., & Cook, R. F. (2019). Utilization and cost of behavioural health services: employee characteristics and workplace health promotion. The journal of behavioural health services & research, 29(1), 61-74.
Describe the nurse’s role and responsibility as health educator. What strategies, besides the use of learning styles, can a nurse educator consider when developing tailored individual care plans, or for educational programs in health promotion? When should behavioral objectives be utilized in a care plan or health promotion?
Do you need essay help? Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when professional nursing writers are here to help.
If you need help with your nursing paper, we are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers.
Best site that aces nursing papers online
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology, and more.
Your reliable nursing writing service online
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support,
Order now for an original nursing paper on family center Essay Assignment Paper
- Family Centered Health Promotion – Health Promotion in Nursing Care
- Structural Versus Strategic Family Therapies
- Develop a genogram for the client family
- Proposal for health education in a family-centered health promotion
- Family Development Center Greer Family Development Center Proposal
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days