Course Name and Number
What is a definition of family that encompasses the different family structures prevalent today? Discuss the importance of acknowledging non-traditional family structures. Explain how family systems theory can be used to understand better the interactions of a modern family (traditional or non-traditional).
Family is defined as two or more people, preferably parents living together with their children. However, several definitions of families exist currently, depending on the existing family structures, which vary. The traditional families consisted of children. A family can also be a single-parent family where only one parent is raising the child or children. A family can also be extended, a childless family or a stepfamily where couples bring children from their previous relationships to the current one. An example of a non-traditional family is adolescent parents or gay/lesbian couples who adopt. It is significant to acknowledge the various family structures and how children are raised in each of them. Having a non-traditional family does not imply that an individual is poorly raised. Therefore, it is essential to approach the issue of family structures with the much sensitivity it requires to avoid unnecessary provocations. A family system theory describes a family from an emotional aspect. The theory relates an individual’s behaviors and conditions to the nature of their upbringing and the family structures in which they were raised.
Best nursing paper writers on hand to assist on Family Health Essay Assignment
Why is the concept of family health important? Consider the various strategies for health promotion. How does a nurse determine which strategy would best enable the targeted individuals to gain more control over and improve their health?
The concept of family health is crucial because it is the resource for its members’ daily living and health. How the family behaves, what they eat, their support, and practices all have significant impacts on the members’ health. The nurse can apply functional structural and even developmental assessments to obtain a better understanding of the families. By assessing the family structure, the nurse can consider the various family roles, lifestyle choices, and behaviors, all having a significant impact on the health status of the family members. There are various risk factors in a family that also significantly contribute to the individual’s health. These include; violence, sanitation, poverty, and social isolation, among others. The nurse can assess the various family beliefs, needs, and preferences to provide family-centered care. The nurse can then evaluate the strengths and weaknesses through conducting interviews to develop more customized care. The nurse can also identify the best type of assessment to enable individuals to control their health.
Answer these 2 questions
1. What is a definition of family that encompasses the different family structures prevalent today? Discuss the importance of acknowledging nontraditional family structures. Explain how family systems theory can be used to better understand the interactions of a modern family (traditional or nontraditional).
2. Why is the concept of family health important? Consider the various strategies for health promotion. How does a nurse determine which strategy would best enable the targeted individuals to gain more control over, and improve, their health?
Do you need essay help? Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when professional nursing writers are here to help.
If you need help with your nursing paper, we are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers.
Best site that aces nursing papers online
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology, and more.
Your reliable nursing writing service online
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support,
Order now for an original nursing paper on Family Health Essay Assignment Paper
- Why is the concept of family health important
- Health profile of the specific high-risk family
- Common health problems and mortality data for a specific high-risk family
- Family Centered Health Promotion – Health Promotion in Nursing Care
- Community Health Nursing Family Health Assessment
- Family health nurse role in community health settings
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days