Assess the quality of services provided by hospitals. Likewise, also assess how these hospitals can improve their organizational performance.
● Using the Medicare Hospital Compare website, research two hospitals varying in quality performance. One hospital should display a high level of quality . One hospital should display a low level of quality
● Provide a general overview of each hospital (e.g., name, location, bed size, ownership, etc.)
● Discuss the quality performance differences between hospitals (e.g., survey results, deficiencies, complaints, services provided, value, etc.)
● Discuss how the first hospital is able to yield a high level of quality. ●
Discuss opportunities for the second hospital to increase their level of quality.
● Synthesize how each hospital could potentially increase value to their existing services.
● Report your findings by using one (1) of the methods below: ○ 3-4 page paper excluding front and back matter (APA standards apply).