Housing Crisis among Black Americans
Discussion- Brainstorming Topic
Discussion- Brainstorming Topic
Based on what I have found so far, the issue I lean towards analyzing is the housing crisis among Black Americans. Housing among this population is an issue and a chronic condition since it is an issue that has existed over the years. This is an issue of concern since we are now in the 21st century where equality should be embraced in every aspect of life, such as education, health, and housing, but this has not been the case for the minority groups as they continue to struggle to access basic amenities that ‘superior’ groups such as the whites quickly asses. Despite the evident advancements since the civil rights era, the gap between white and black Americans is vast. The impact of housing segregation continues to be a menace among blacks.
Best nursing paper writers on hand to assist on Housing Crisis among Black Americans Essay Assignment
Poor housing is an issue among black as it affects the other aspect of their lives as in most cases, it affects how they access other essential services such as health and education. Also, poor housing has resulted in the blacks being associated with poverty and poor living standards. This has been passed over to their generations, affecting how they are viewed or accepted by other social groups. In terms of housing, the race gaps between whites and blacks are evident in my community. I would urge white representatives in the government to consider the rights of blacks to help reduce between the whites and blacks and ensure that equality is achieved among all races. This is because if changes are not initiated, I feel that the blacks will always face issues in housing hence affecting their overall living standards.
Overview & Purpose
Estimated Time: 2-3 hours over two due dates (first the initial post, second peer responses).
Overview and Purpose
This invention assignment will give you an opportunity to generate and exchange ideas for Project 1 with your peers. Through this assignment, you will engage in both independent and collaborative inquiry while using composing processes and strategies to invent, discover, and reconsider ideas.
Before beginning, make sure to read the entire Project 1 assignment description as well as the learning materials for this assignment. When choosing topics, avoid the Prohibited Topics, and remember that you will likely be writing about this issue in Project 2, which will ask you to propose a solution to a community issue. So, choose wisely!
Also, make sure to review the resource on discussions for more information on peer responses and the 3CQ approach. In your responses to your peers, make sure to follow the netiquette guidelines.
Step 1: Brainstorming and Exploring
In the first part of the assignment, you will do informal brainstorming. First, note down 2-3 local issues or problems in your community. This could include:
• your local community (where you live),
• your professional community (where you work), and/or
• your discipline/academic community (what you study).
This can be done informally in the notebook you use for this class, in a Word doc, or in the Notes app of your phone, for example. These are all helpful ways to record ideas for this project.
Then, explore each problem to see what information is available, and if there are enough sources on it. (You will conduct a more detailed research on your chosen problem later in the process.) You might explore by searching one or more of the following:
• Google (Links to an external site.)
• Google Scholar (Links to an external site.)
• ASU’s library databases (Links to an external site.)
• Ask a Librarian (Links to an external site.)
Step 2: Synthesizing and Composing
Next, compose and post a 2-3-paragraph discussion post that responds to the following:
• Problem: Based on what you have found out so far, which problem are you leaning towards analyzing? Why? Make sure it is not one of the prohibited topics.
• Community: In which community does this problem occur? Why is it a problem for this community?
• Stakeholder: Who in your community would want to know about this problem? Why would it be necessary to inform this audience about it? How do the causes OR effects of the problem impact their life?
Step 3: Peer Response
After you complete your initial post for this assignment, you will have time to read over your peers’ posts. Then, by the due date indicated in the course calendar, respond to two of your peers following the 3CQ approach.
• Answer all questions in a post of at least 250 words (2-3 paragraphs).
Do you need essay help? Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when professional nursing writers are here to help.
If you need help with your nursing paper, we are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers.
Best site that aces nursing papers online
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology, and more.
Your reliable nursing writing service online
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support,
Order now for an original nursing paper on Housing Crisis among Black Americans Essay Assignment Paper
- Building A Health History
- Healthcare for Homeless People
- Gun Violence and Mass Shooting
- Environmental Racism
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days