style=”text-align: justify;”>Which are all important parts of nursing excellence.
WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF NURSING EXCELLENCE?
Read about nursing organizations, political activism and advocacy, and understanding health care systems. Which are all important parts of nursing excellence. For this assignment, you need to select two of the organizations presented below and provide the following information for each organization (in your own words):
• The Joint Commission
• World Health Organization
• National League of Nursing
• American Association of Colleges of Nursing
• Quality and Safety Education for Nurses
1. What is the purpose of the organization?
2. What impact does the organization have on nursing practice?
3. How does the organization play a role in nursing education?
4. How does the organization play a role in nursing research?
5. What part of Nursing Excellence does the organization provide? Political activism? Advocacy? Resource for Health care system?
6. Would you provide support to the organization as a nurse? Why or Why not?
• Students will be able to
• Distinguish excellence as defined by nursing organizations.
• Define the relevance of non-governmental and governmental organizations to nursing excellence.
• Extend academic experience into areas of nursing practice interest, working with new ideas, issues, organizations, and individuals.
PAPER MUST HAVE!!
• Each reference must be from within the past five years
• A proper INTRODUCTION that set the tone
• And a CONCLUSION
• Each paragraph must be at least 4 sentences long.