Nurs 6003: Transition To Graduate Study For Nursing
Nurs 6003: Transition To Graduate Study For Nursing
Assignment: Academic Success and Professional Development Plan
Part 1: Developing an Academic and Professional Network
When was the last time you read Meditation XVII of John Donne\’s Devotions Upon Emergent Occasions?
Unless you are a student of seventeenth-century poetry, you may not be all that familiar with this piece. However, you may be much more familiar with one of its well-known phrases: “No man is an island…”.
Best nursing paper writers on hand to assist on Transition To Graduate Study For Nursing Essay Assignment
As you begin your journey toward achieving your academic and professional goals, you have a great opportunity to network with academics and professionals who can help ensure you do not travel alone. This network can help to clarify your own vision for success and can help guide you now and in the future. To paraphrase Donne, no one is an island.
Begin creating an academic and professional network by identifying which academic and professional connections and resources with which you need to collaborate to succeed in your MSN program and as a practicing nurse. NURS 6003: TRANSITION TO GRADUATE STUDY FOR NURSING.
Consider individuals, departments, teams, and/or resources within Walden University and within your profession that you believe can support your academic and professional success.
Identify at least two academic and at least two professional individuals, colleagues, or teams that might help you succeed in your MSN program and as a practicing nurse.
Download the Academic Success and Professional Development Plan Template.
Academic and Professional Network
Complete Part 1 of your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan Template. Be sure to address the following:
Identify at least two academic and at least two professional individuals or teams to collaborate with to be successful in your MSN program and as a practicing nurse.
Explain why you selected these individuals and/or teams and how they will support your success in the MSN program and as a practicing nurse.
By Day 4 of Week 1 NURS 6003: TRANSITION TO GRADUATE STUDY FOR NURSING
Submit a draft of Part 1 of your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan Template to the Discussion board.
Make any revisions to your draft of Part 1 of your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan Template based on the feedback you receive in the Discussion.
NURS 6003 Week 1 Discussion
NURS 6003 Week 2 Discussion
By Day 7 of Week 1
Submit Part 1 of your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan Template.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
Please save your Assignment using the naming convention “WK1Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
Click the Week 1 Assignment Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
Click the Week 1 Assignment link. You will also be able to “View Rubric” for grading criteria from this area.
Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK1Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database. NURS 6003: TRANSITION TO GRADUATE STUDY FOR NURSING
Do you need essay help? Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when professional nursing writers are here to help.
If you need help with your nursing paper, we are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers.
Best site that aces nursing papers online
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology, and more.
Your reliable nursing writing service online
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support,
Order now for an original nursing paper on Transition To Graduate Study For Nursing Essay Assignment Paper
- Discussion: Strategies for Academic Portfolios NURS 6003
- Walden NURS 6670 PMH NP Role II: Adult-Syllabus –
- Building Professional Capacity
- Variable Measurement Scale
- Transition from Enrolled to Registered Nurse
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days