Nursing is currently the largest healthcare profession in the United States. It is currently being viewed as a key player in the national healthcare system, with over 3 million RNs employed in the care system (Purdue University Global, 2020). The profession is attracting many students for institutionalized formal education from many medical universities and colleges. This shows that the nursing profession had gained value compared to the previous decades when nursing was viewed as a lazy option, with decreased healthcare contribution compared to the physicians.
Best nursing paper writers on hand to assist on Nursing Public Image Essay Assignment
One of the key contributors to the nursing profession’s current public image is the formalization of nursing education. According to Lynough (2018), nursing was not being treated as a profession but a mere call to offer medical care, and thus, there were no formal institutions offering nursing courses until the early 20th century. In the early 20th century, examinations and licensing of nursing practitioners were initiated, creating a new view of the nursing profession that has continued to grow. Approaching the end of the 20th century, the number of students joining nursing and schools offering nursing education tremendously increased.
Apart from the formalization of nursing education, the introduction of advanced nurse practice programs and advocacy for a full authority practice in the United States contributed to the change of the perception to the nursing profession. Nurses are currently treated as important people with nursing education and skills that are transformative in the healthcare sector. The formation of the AANP (American Association of Nurse Practitioners) in 1985 gave the nurse practitioners a voice to air their demands on nursing regulations and licensure. According to AANP (2020), the association pushed for some of the key transformations in the nursing field, including the full authority of nursing practice among the ANPs, a move that gave nurses light to operate with similar privileges to those of the physicians. Even though some states have yet to adopt the full authority of practice for APRNs, the association has contributed to the change of nursing and public image. According to Cleveland et al. (2019), the full authority APRNs have gained influence in society, contributing to access and quality delivery of care. Most of the APRNs have taken leadership roles in some of the healthcare facilities and associations, painting a new image of professionalism and value in the American society.
AANP. (2020). Issues at a Glance: Full Practice Authority. American Association of Nurse Practitioners. https://www.aanp.org/advocacy/advocacy-resource/policy-briefs/issues-full-practice-brief
Cleveland, K.A., Motter, T., Smith, Y., (May 31, 2019) “Affordable Care: Harnessing the Power of Nurses” OJIN: The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing Vol. 24, No. 2, Manuscript 2.
Lynough, J. E. (2018). Education of the Nurse. Penn Nursing. https://www.nursing.upenn.edu/nhhc/education/
Purdue University Global. (2020, December 10). Top 10 Nursing Trends for 2021. Purdue Global. https://www.purdueglobal.edu/blog/nursing/top-10-nursing-trends/
Discuss the current public image of nursing and how events in history have formed that image. *Must be at least 400 words in length and utilize at least one scholarly source.
Do you need essay help? Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when professional nursing writers are here to help.
If you need help with your nursing paper, we are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers.
Best site that aces nursing papers online
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology, and more.
Your reliable nursing writing service online
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support,
Order now for an original nursing paper on Nursing Public Image Essay Assignment Paper
- Discuss Factors That Influence The Public’s Perception Of Nursing
- Implications for Nursing
- Protected Health Information
- Current factors that influence the public’s image
- Influence of media on public’s image of nursing
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days