How the Entry point in Professional Nursing influences service delivery
Describe how the educational level achieved by a nurse or the entry point into professional nursing practice affects the quality and competence of a nurse’s participation in policy making. Why it is important for registered nurses to influence the regulatory process? Does the nurses’ education have influence on their ability to make an impact?
Nurses are expected first to attend college to acquire a college diploma or degree in the field. A graded and monitored practice period under a supervisor gives them the accreditation to go ahead with their career. There are specific exams required by different states to be undertaken to become a registered nurse; they give one the ability to receive a public service number that allowed them to be identified as a qualified and certified nurse (Ellenbecker et al., 2017). The entry point into the health care system matters a lot as it defines the level and quality of care a nurse offers to patients. Nurses with higher accreditation points tend to be more accurate in their work and offer a higher rate of service than nurses with a low entry point (Ellenbecker et al., 2017).
A high entry point gives one the ability to foresee the opportunities and limitations in the field, thus, propose and lobby for policies that improve the industry. The nursing profession makes one of the most essential and critical parts of the US health care system. There are over four million registered nurses and about one million nurse practitioners and this number forms the largest group in the medical sector, making them a considerable force that needs to be involved in the policy formulation and decision-making processes up to the highest ranks possible (Gurbutt, 2018).
Best nursing paper writers on hand to assist on Professional Nursing influences service delivery Essay Assignment
Reflect on what you have learned in this course. What were your major takeaways? Surprises? How will you apply what you have learned to your career?
This course has been an eye-opener on the benefits, limitations, and opportunities that the nursing profession offers to potential nurses. Material learned through the course included studying basic terminologies in nursing, diagnostic approaches, and treatment plans to the functions and expectations of nurses in health care facilities. These will equip me with the relevant knowledge in handling clinical procedures, thus placing me in a competitive advantage position.
Ellenbecker, C. H., Fawcett, J., Jones, E. J., Mahoney, D., Rowlands, B., & Waddell, A. (2017). A staged approach to educating nurses in health policy. Policy, Politics, & Nursing Practice, 18(1), 44-56.
Gurbutt, R. (2018). Nurses’ clinical decision making. Routledge.
1) Describe how the educational level achieved by a nurse or the entry point into professional nursing practice affects the quality and competence of a nurse’s participation in policy making.Why it is important for registered nurses to influence the regulatory process? Does the nurses education have influence on their ability to make an impact?
2) Reflect on what you have learned in this course. What were your major takeaways? Surprises? How will you apply what you have learned to your career? (NURS 510 Policy Organization and Financing Healthcare 202105SUIOL OL-B)
Do you need essay help? Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when professional nursing writers are here to help.
If you need help with your nursing paper, we are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers.
Best site that aces nursing papers online
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology, and more.
Your reliable nursing writing service online
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support,
Order now for an original nursing paper on Professional Nursing influences service delivery Essay Assignment Paper
- Research-Based Model of Clinical Judgment in Nursing
- Environmental influences on human behavior and well-being
- Impact of legislation on your nursing practice
- Influences on advanced practice nursing from an anecdotal perspective
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days