Complete Case Study which discusses the provision and coordination of person-centred care to patient linked to a real patient they have cared for whilst on clinical placement.
Case Study Instructions:
• Utilise the Clinical Reasoning Cycle ( Levett-Jones, 2013)(a clinical decision making framework) to plan and evaluate person-centred care.
• Considering the person`s situation, collect, process and present related health information.
• Identify and prioritise at least three (3) nursing problems/issues based on the health assessment data that you have identified for the person at the centre of care.
• Establish goals for priority of nursing care as related to the nursing problems/issues identified.
• Discuss the nursing care of the person; link it to assessment data and history.
• Evaluate your nursing care strategies to justify the nursing care provided
• Reflect on the person`s outcomes.
81 years old Female patient was transferred from Orthopaedic ward to Geriatric Rehabilitation ward for on going care after suffering from fall @ home. Patient had
# R NOF (fractured on Right Neck of Femur), surgical procedure is done to repair a break in the upper part of the thighbone. Therefore, patient needs continuous care that focus on wound healing, prevent complications and return to premorbid level of function. Aim goals step-by-step methods of care; multidisciplinary team approach to patient physical and emotional well being and family.