Using an Online Library or the Internet, research about the ten leading causes of death in the United States. List all the diseases and select one disease. Research further on your selected disease.
Based on research, create a 5- to 7-page Microsoft Word document that includes:
- A proposal for a public health program to address that disease within your community.
- An outline of the steps you will undertake to evaluate the program you have proposed.
- An evaluation design for your program.
- An identification and collection of data to evaluate your program.
- An explanation of the method determined for collecting the data.
- Conclusions from the data and justification of those conclusions.
- Recommendations for improvements to your program and a plan to communicate those recommendations.
Support your answers with appropriate research, reasoning, and examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.