PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT AS A RISK FACTOR FOR FUNCTIONAL DECLINE IN OLDER PATIENTS
The physical environment of the patient has been shown to be a risk factor for functional decline in older patients. It is thought that the older a person gets, the more likely they are to experience difficulties with their health and in their ability to function independently. These problems may stem from changes in neural activity or from changes in the brain’s ability to process information.
Best nursing paper writers on hand to assist on Physical environment as a risk factor for functional decline in older patients Essay Assignment
These changes can happen gradually over time, but sometimes they can be sudden and unexpected. For example, if a patient has been living in a home which has poor lighting, or if they have been exposed to toxic chemicals or other environmental hazards, these factors could lead to decreased cognitive function and increased risk for falls.
It is important for doctors to be aware of these risks so that they can begin treatment before any damage has occurred.
Researchers also identified other factors that could contribute to the risk of cognitive decline: sleep quality, exercise and social engagement. Patients who were able to participate in regular physical activity or had good sleep quality were less likely to experience cognitive decline as they aged.
There are many things that can be done to minimize this risk. First and foremost, one can make sure that their home is stocked with the necessities needed to live independently, such as toiletries and food. Second, they should be encouraged to engage in physical activity as often as possible. Third, they should be given opportunities to socialize with other people who are also in their older years.
In addition to these measures, it is important for older adults to plan ahead for any medical issues that may arise during old age or that may affect their ability to function independently at home or elsewhere.
Physical environment as a risk factor for functional decline in older patients
Save great time and let the best nursing essay writers ease the burden. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when professional nursing writers are here to help.
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our Advanced Nursing Writers writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Order now for an original nursing paper on Physical environment as a risk factor for functional decline in older patients Essay Assignment Paper
- Types of Heart Diseases Signs Symptoms and Risk Factors
- What are the risk factors of falls amongst older adults and how can we reduce and prevent falls
- Differentiate between types of anemia as well as identify factors that put patients at greater risk of experiencing related complications.
- Lung Cancer Disease Risk Factors
- Health profile of the specific high-risk family
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days