Should futile medical care be provided Essay Assignment Paper
The provision of futile medical care is a complex and emotive issue. There is no single answer that is right for everyone, and each case must be considered on its own merits. However, there are some general principles that can be considered when making a decision about whether to provide futile medical care.
Best nursing paper writers on hand to assist on Should futile medical care be provided Essay Assignment
It is a difficult question whether futile medical care should be provided. On one hand, it could be argued that it is simply a waste of resources to provide care that will not achieve any positive results. On the other hand, some people might argue that even if the chances of success are slim, it is still worth providing care in case there is even a small chance of success.
ultimately, the decision of whether or not to provide futile medical care is a difficult one that must be made on a case-by-case basis. In some cases, it might be better to provide care, even if the chances of success are slim, while in other cases, it might be better to focus resources on other areas where there is a greater chance of success. Alexander(2020)
The first principle is that of autonomy. This principle holds that each individual has the right to make decisions about their own medical care, and that these decisions should be respected. If an individual does not want to receive futile medical care, then it should not be forced upon them.
The second principle is that of beneficence. This principle holds that medical care should be provided in a way that maximises the benefits for the patient. In some cases, providing futile medical care may be the only way to provide benefits for the patient, such as in the case of pain relief. Montero-Odasso,(2020)
The third principle is that of proportionality. This principle holds that the benefits of medical care should outweigh the risks and costs. In some cases, the provision of futile medical care may be disproportionate to the risks and costs involved.
Should futile medical care be provided?
Ultimately, the decision about whether to provide futile medical care must be made on a case-by-case basis. Consideration must be given to the principles of autonomy, beneficence, and proportionality, as well as the specific circumstances of the case.
1. Alexander, G. C., Emerson, S., & Kesselheim, A. S. (2021). Evaluation of aducanumab for Alzheimer disease: scientific evidence and regulatory review involving efficacy, safety, and futility. Jama, 325(17), 1717-1718.
2. Montero-Odasso, M., Hogan, D. B., Lam, R., Madden, K., MacKnight, C., Molnar, F., & Rockwood, K. (2020). Age alone is not adequate to determine health-care resource allocation during the COVID-19 pandemic. Canadian Geriatrics Journal, 23(1), 152.
Save great time and let the best nursing essay writers ease the burden. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when professional nursing writers are here to help.
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our Advanced Nursing Writers writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Order now for an original nursing paper on Should futile medical care be provided Essay Assignment Paper
- Dealing With Futile Treatment: A Medical Student’s Perspective
- AGING AND DISEASE: FOCUS ON MANAGEMENT ISSUES
- Importance of Service Delivery in the Health and Social Care
- Cardiovascular and Immune/Lymphatic Systems BSC 2347
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper referencesbased on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experiencedin all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days