1. What tools and techniques would you use to motivate your staff if you were the head of a nursing home?
2. What are the key steps in problem solving? How have you or another leader used these steps in your own work setting.
3. When delegating a task, how will a leader monitor the task and provide feedback?
4. How much should you delegate?
5. What are some of the ways you have seen employers measure the accountability of their staff? Were these measurements effective? Why or why not? Why is measurement of accountability important to an organization?
6. What tools and techniques do health care organizations use to empower their staff? How do they ensure the tools and techniques they are using are implemented effectively?
7. How would you as a leader make clear and quality decisions? What process would you use to make a good decision?
original work with reference