Are you still wondering how you will find answers for A 50-year-old truck driver comes to your clinic for a work physical. [rectal prolapse] and other nursing questions
Best nursing paper writers on hand to assist on A 50-year-old truck driver comes to your clinic for a work physical. [rectal prolapse]
Essay Assignment Paper
The 50-year-old truck driver most likely has a rectal prolapse. This is a condition where the rectum falls down into the anal canal. The rectum is the last part of the large intestine, and the anal canal is the last part of the rectum. The anal canal is about 2-3 inches long. The rectum prolapses when the rectum becomes too weak to hold up the weight of the intestine. The prolapse may be partial or complete. In this truck driver’s case, it is most likely a partial prolapse.
A 50-year-old truck driver comes to your clinic for a work physical. He has had no upper respiratory, cardiac, pulmonary, gastrointestinal, urinary, or musculoskeletal system complaints. His past medical history is significant for mild arthritis and prior knee surgery in college. He is married and just changed jobs, working for a different trucking company. He smokes one pack of cigarettes a day, drinks less than six beers a week, and denies using any illegal drugs. His mother has high blood pressure and arthritis and his father died of lung cancer in his sixties. On examination, his blood pressure is 130/80 and his pulse is 80. His cardiac, lung, and abdominal examinations are normal. He has no inguinal hernia, but on his digital rectal examination you palpate a soft, smooth, and nontender pedunculated mass on the posterior wall of the rectum. What anal, rectal, or prostate disorder best fits his presentation?
Do you need essay help? Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when professional nursing writers are here to help.
If you need help with your nursing paper, we are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers.
Best site that aces nursing papers online
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology, and more.
Your reliable nursing writing service online
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support,
Order now for an original nursing paper on A 50-year-old truck driver comes to your clinic for a work physical. [rectal prolapse]
Essay Assignment Paper
- workplace health and safety of concern
- Healthcare workers mental physical and spiritual
- risk factor for functional decline in older patients
- Organization’s role and responsibilities in providing safety to workers
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days