Order now for best original nursing paper on Neurologic Disorders Musculoskeletal Disorders Week 11 Essay Assignment from Best nursing essay paper writers
Neurologic Disorders Musculoskeletal Disorders Week 11 Essay Assignment Paper
- Review “Neurologic Disorders” and “Musculoskeletal Disorders” in the Burns et al. text.
- Review and select one of the three provided case studies. Analyze the patient information.
- Consider a differential diagnosis for the patient in the case study you selected. Think about the most likely diagnosis for the patient.
- Think about a treatment and management plan for the patient. Be sure to consider appropriate dosages for any recommended pharmacologic and/or non-pharmacologic treatments.
- Consider strategies for educating patients and families on the treatment and management of the musculoskeletal or neurologic disorder.
By Day 3
Post an explanation of the differential diagnosis for the patient in the case study you selected. Explain which is the most likely diagnosis for the patient and why. Include an explanation of unique characteristics of the disorder you identified as the primary diagnosis. Then, explain a treatment and management plan for the patient, including appropriate dosages for any recommended treatments. Finally, explain strategies for educating patients and families on the treatment and management of the musculoskeletal or neurologic disorder.
Case Study 1:
Clay is a 7-year-old male who presents in your office with complaints of right thigh pain and a limp. The pain began approximately 1 week ago and has progressively worsened. There is no history of trauma. Physical examination is negative except for pain with flexion and internal rotation of the right hip and limited abduction of the right hip. Limb lengths are equal.
Case Study 2:
Trevon is an 18-month-old with a 3-day history of upper-respiratory-type symptoms that have progressively worsened over the last 8 hours. His immunizations are up to date. Mom states he spiked a fever to 103.2°F this morning and he has become increasingly fussy. He vomited after drinking a cup of juice this afternoon and has refused PO fluids since then. Pertinent physical exam findings include negative abdominal exam, marked irritability with inconsolable crying, and he cries louder with pupil examination and fights head and neck assessment. You are unable to elicit Kernig’s or Brudzinski’s signs due to patient noncompliance.
Case Study 3:
Molly is a 12-year-old who comes to your office after hitting her head on the ground during a soccer game. Her mother reports that she did not lose consciousness, but that she seems “loopy” and doesn’t remember what happened immediately following her fall. She was injured when she collided with another player and fell backward, striking her head on the ground. She has no vomiting and denies diplopia but complains of significant headache. Physical examination is negative except for the presence of slight nystagmus. All other neurologic findings including fundoscopic examination are normal.
The time to relieve your academic stress is now. Never again should you struggle with your pressing nursing assignments when Best Nursing Papers writers got you covered. Our Best Nursing Papers writing service got your back!
If you need help with your nursing paper, We are your ultimate nursing assignment writing helper. Our professional nursing writers are always ready to tackle even the hardest of nursing papers. Get in touch. Order today and Always.
Best site that aces nursing papers and the best place to get nursing papers done.
Our professional writers are well experienced in writing nursing papers and are thereby able to tackle any topic around Nursing, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pedagogy, Gynecological, Medicine & Health, Healthcare, Nutrition, or Pharmacology.
We guarantee customer satisfaction to all our clients.
Let our professional nursing essay writers be there for you. Our Best Nursing Papers writing service comprises 100% Plagiarism-Free Papers, On-Time Delivery, 24/7 Support, and Full Confidentiality.
Order now for best original nursing paper on Neurologic Disorders Musculoskeletal Disorders Week 11 Essay Assignment Paper from Best Nursing Papers
- Treatment of a Patient with Insomnia
- special needs Soap note
- Treating Psychological Disorders
- Hyperlipidemia Journal Entry
- Pharmacotherapy for Neurological Disorders
- Neurological Disorders and Cognitive Perceptual Problems in Children
Factors that make us special:
- We handle assignments for all nursing courses. So, don’t worry about the topic of the essay you want, we are ready to help you with your assignment regardless of the course or topic.
- Our writers read, understand, and follow one by one, the instructions provided to deliver the most accurate essays. We offer the correct form and style of essays.
- You can be sure the paper will have proper references based on the type of citation style you choose.
- You can always work with the same writer you liked. You can include the writer’s ID in the order form and we will ensure your expectations are met. We have writers who are experienced in all areas of study.
- Affordable services. Relax! we are not expensive, by the way, our prices are fair for the writers, but affordable to you as a customer. We will offer you a discount to try our services. Become part of our loyalty discount program by coming back for more and more services.
- We have a very flexible pricing system. The good news is that we let you choose from five quality levels, from High School to Ph.D. We also let you choose from different deadlines, from 5/6 hours to 20 days.